Public Works Department Forms/Permits:
A Special Event Application is required when:
- The event will interfere with vehicular or pedestrian traffic (occurs on Town streets or right-of-way)
- Will take place on public property
- Groups of 20 - 99 will be using one of our parks/pavilion.
- Will be using any type of apparatus (including air-filled jumpers/sliders, tents)
- The nature of the event is deemed necessary for exclusive use by the Public Works Department or the Economic and Community Development Department
Otherwise, to rent one of our parks/pavilion for a small gathering click here for the park rental form.
Right of Way permit is required when working in the Town Right of Way.
Water and Wastewater:
Below are the forms for Residential and Commercial Water, Sewer and Trash Services.
- Sewage Rate are covered under Ordinance 289 for Commercial and Residential Customers.
- Water Rates are covered under Ordinance 290 for Commercial and Residential Customers.
- On each form just check the services that are needed.
- If building a new home or commercial building, you will need to apply for all services and pay the installation fees.
- Sewer Installation fees are listed in Ordinance 159.
- Water Installation fees are listed in Ordinance 158.
- Residential Application
- To install a new meter for a new home or new water line, the cost is $1,200.00 for setting up new service, plus a $60.00 deposit. Home owners are responsible for hiring a licensed plumber to connect their home to the meter connection.
- To install a new sewer connection for a home, the cost is $1,200.00 for establishing new sewer service, plus a $60.00 deposit. Home owners are responsible for hiring a licensed plumber to connect their home to the main sewer line.